this is on a whole new level of patience
This is natural art.
how to make ur anime:
(something) no (something)
done now u have an official working title for ur anime
tfw no gf
DIY convertible, 1994
by Armin Blasbichler
"I wouldn’t let him use the toothbrush he had just dropped in the toilet."
Submitted By: Jennifer R.
Location: Minnesota, United States
what am i doing with my life
The Black Dragonfish(Idiacanthus atlanticus) of the Stomiidae family.
I love how this is like a creature from hell but it has like little pink cheeks
deep sea anime blush stickers
- If you do not have chemical goggles, swim goggles will suffice and are easier to keep from confiscation.
- Keep a plastic baggie with a bandana/rag soaking in lemon juice or cider vinegar to take out and breathe through if you encounter tear gas
- Do not wear contact lenses without eye protection in tear gassed areas. You can go blind.
- You can use water, saline, milk, and a mix of Maalox (or other liquid antacids) and water to relieve burning in your eyes and mouth.
- Know your allergies. Tear gasses are derived from different chili peppers.
- Tear gas can aggravate breathing conditions, so bring your inhaler (in a plastic bag so it doesn’t get exposed).
- If you are pregnant exposure to tear gas can result in miscarriages and birth defects. If you are nursing, the toxins can transfer through breast milk.
- Do not swallow, try to spit and cough.
- Wear protective clothing to avoid burns.
- Children, the elderly, the immune-deficient, and the chronically ill are more susceptible to complications due to exposure.
That first noise made me lose my mind